- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp of salt (adjust to taste)
- 4 tbsps of Mi Cosecha minced garlic
- 2 tbsps of lemon or lime juice
- 3 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsps freshly chopped coriander (Cilantro)
Use a small blender, electric food processor or hand beater
- In a medium bowl start by adding the freshly chopped cilantro
Then, add the greek yogurt, salt & olive oil, blend until well combined.
Add cilantro & minced garlic, continue blending.
Add lemon juice last
Blend well for a minute. Make sure the mixture is consistent and all ingredients are blended together.
- ¡Buen Provecho!