The great flavor and texture of the breadfruit lend themselves perfectly to the creation of a creamy flan with a spectacular flavor. This is a recipe that you are going to love and want to share with everyone.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups of My Cosecha Pana Chunks, boiled and mashed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the caramel and place in the bottom of an 8″ round mold.
- In the food processor, mix the boiled breadfruit chunks, cream cheese, sugar and add the eggs one by one. Add the evaporated milk, vanilla extract and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the caramel mold.
- Place the flan mold in the oven in another mold with hot water (bain marie).
- Bake for 1 hour
- Let cool and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.