Plantain Fries – 1.25 lb Bag
Mi Cosecha is the legacy of a long heritage of farmers with strong belief in freshness and quality. From the selection of the best seeds to packaging, Mi Cosecha pays attention to every detail to guarantee the finest natural product.
- The Plantain: What would Latin American culture do without it? It is recognized around the world for its great taste and variety of ways to eat it.
- Plantains not only taste amazing, but also have a variety of health benefits, being a great source of fiber, iron, and vitamin C
- Mi Cosecha provides classic tostones and plantain fries, a tasty alternative for normal fries.
- Mi Cosecha also offers a wide variety of chips and croutons based on Plantains.
- Read our article about the health benefits of plantains.
- AIR FRIER – Spray the basket of air frier with oil or cooking spray. Pour 1/2 to 1 pound of Mi Cosecha’s product into the air frier depending on its capacity. Cook at 400 F (200 C) for 18 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Plate, season and enjoy.
- DEEP FRYER – Preheat oil to 350 F (177 C). Fill 1/3 of the basket with Mi Cosecha’s product and Cook for 3-4 minutes Plate, season and enjoy.
- OVEN – Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C). Spread Mi Cosecha’s product in the baking tray. Cook Full Bag for approximately 20 minutes. Plate, season and enjoy.
Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality. For best results cook from a frozen state to a desired texture, crispness and to a light golden colour. APPLIANCES MAY VARY, Adjust cooking time as needed.