Breadfruit Fries – 1.25 lb Bag
Mi Cosecha is the legacy of a long heritage of farmers with strong belief in freshness and quality. From the selection of the best seeds to packaging, Mi Cosecha pays attention to every detail to guarantee the finest natural product.
About Breadfruit (Pana):
- Native to Pacific Islands, the breadfruit is a unique looking fruit that can be eaten in several ways. Its bread-like flavor is what gives it its name, and what makes it such a popular food to eat.
- Breadfruit is a good source of potassium, and also has minerals such as magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, calcium, and many others.
- Mi Cosecha offers many ways to eat breadfruit, and introduce this unique fruit into your diet.
- AIR FRIER – Spray the basket of air frier with oil or cooking spray. Pour 1/2 to 1 pound of Mi Cosecha’s product into the air frier depending on its capacity. Cook at 400 F (200 C) for 18 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Plate, season and enjoy.
- DEEP FRYER – Preheat oil to 350 F (177 C). Fill 1/3 of the basket with Mi Cosecha’s product and Cook for 3-4 minutes Plate, season and enjoy.
- OVEN – Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C). Spread Mi Cosecha’s product in the baking tray. Cook Full Bag for approximately 20 minutes. Plate, season and enjoy.
Product must be fully cooked for food safety and quality. For best results cook from a frozen state to a desired texture, crispness and to a light golden colour. APPLIANCES MAY VARY, Adjust cooking time as needed.